Continuing with my Christmas theme for this week I have Mistletoe Season 2018 for you today and a FREE tutorial to download as well.
Mistletoe Season 2018
What You Will Need:
- Mistletoe Season Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Under The Mistletoe Designer Series Paper
- Pearlized Doilies
- Punches – 2″ Circle Punch and 2-1/4″ (5.7 Cm) Circle Punch
- Ink – Shaded Spruce Classic Stampin’ Pad; Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad and Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Cardstock – Shaded Spruce A4; Real Red A4 and Whisper White A4 with Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhesive – Liquid Multipurpose Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals
Mistletoe Season 2018 Basics:
- Punch the circle out first.
- You can use the Stamparatus or as it’s Photopolymer you can probably just use your Stampin’ Up! Clear Acrylic Blocks
- Stamp the sentiment in the centre with Shaded Spruce
- Choose the branch which goes in the same direction as the branch with the berries on it and stamp it twice in Old Olive
- Use Real Red to stamp the berry branch over the Old Olive branches
- Layer the two punched out circles together and adhere
- Centre the Pearlized Doily on the back of the Real Red
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the doily to the circle and then to the card front.
Here is your FREE Tutorial as promised. Download it HERE
Last Chance – Buy 3 get the 4th FREE
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…