Here it is the beginning of a new work week and I have the pleasure of bringing you another edition of Monday Makes. This week Leonie from Stamp A Latte and I decided to use the Just Sayin’ Stamp Set which co-ordinates with the Word Bubble Framelit Dies.
My fist share shows you a quick way to dress up the Tag A Bag that’s available. You can also purchase an accessory kit for these bags, however I decided to ‘d my own thing’.
I’ve used the Fresh Prints DSP stack, Tea Lace Doilies, Banner Framelits Dies and Just Sayin’ stamp set with the appropriate Word Bubble Framelit Die. This would make a great bag for a quick gift of thanks or for any other purpose. You could put cookies, block of chocolate, pretty cards, papers etc. Dress them up in a male theme and add movie tickets or tickets for a sporting or adrenalin rush event.
My next share is a card. It’s a KISS (Keep It Super Simple) card. You can fold your card in half and cut 2 framelit dies at a time, thus saving time. This would make a great card for anyone by just changing the colours and the twine to ribbon etc.
The little hearts you can see on the inside come from the Just Sayin’ Stamp Set as well. I’ve used Island Indigo and Whisper White Card; Island Indigo Ink; Just Sayin’ Stamp Set and Word Bubble Framelit Dies. I simply cut a number of the same framelit and mounted them on the card front with dimensionals. A very KISS card.
Here’s another Keep It Super Simple card using Sweet Sorbet DSP, Basic Black and Whisper White card, Basic Black Marker, Stayzon Jet Black Ink, Just Sayin’ Stamp Set and Word Bubble Framelit Dies. All I did here was to use the brush tip of the marker to ink up the outside of the stamps and stamp them on the card front. I used Stazon Jet Black to stamp the sentiment, cut it out with the appropriate framelit and mounted it on the front of the card with dimensionals.
My last project features a Post-It-Note Mini Tutorial for you. This was a fun little project to make and you can use up some of your scraps, not to mention all those post-it-note pads you have hanging around.
- Card – Whisper White, Coastal Cabana and Baked Brown Sugar
- DSP – Sweet Sorbet
- Stamps – Just Sayin’
- Ink – Stazon Jet Black
- Big Shot – Word Bubble Framelit Dies
- Envelope Punch Board
- Adhesives – Tombow, Glue Dots and Dimensionals
- Cut card stock 3 1/4″ x 7 1/2″
- Cut DSP 3″ x 7 1/4″
- Belly Band from card stock – 1″ x 8″
- Adhere the card and DSP together with Tombow and allow to dry
- Score at 3 1/2″ and 4″, fold on score lines and burnish with bone folder
- Place in Envelope Punch Board and punch at 0 and 2 flip and repeat punches at 0 and 2 – you want your file tabs on opposite sides to each other
- Place in trimmer and trim off excess from both ends just leaving the file tabs
- Adhere post-it-notes to inside of holder close to scored lines.
- Place glue dots to hold belly band together
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White card stock and cut using Big Shot and appropriate framelit die from Word Bubbles
- Cut the ‘cloud’ looking framelit out in coordinating card stock
- Adhere ‘cloud’ and sentiment together and then this whole piece on top of belly band using dimensionals
I hope you enjoyed Monday Makes today and the little added mini-tutorial. Make sure you pop on over to Leonie’s Stamp A Latte blog to see what she has created with these 2 great products.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! Product to complete your paper crafting projects, please shop at my online store.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share …