I tell you these Brusho Colour Crystals are so much fun to play with and it is fun not quite knowing what you’ll get as each new creation is just that. More Brusho Techniques gives you a few more ideas and if you saw my post on the weekend you’ll know you can use Brusho Colour Crystals for Scrapbook layouts as well.
More Brusho Techniques Card 1
I’ve used Watercolor Paper for the Dragonfly and die cut it using the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlit Dies. The embossed background is the Brick Wall textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I’ve also used some Black Metallic Thread behind the dragonfly. Here’s a closer look at the dragonfly itself.
You can see how the stamp has picked up the stamp image then I have stamped on Watercolor Paper. The sentiment is stamped in Basic Black Archival ink.
More Brusho Techniques Card 1 Basics:
- Card base s Always Artichoke cut to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Crushed Curry is cut to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White sentiment piece is 1.2 cm x 7.7 cm or 1/2″ x 3″ and cut on an angle
- Always Artichoke sentiment backing piece is cut to 1.5 cm x 8.4 cm or 5/8″ x 3 1/8″
- Insert is cut to .5 cm x 13.5 cm or 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Both insert and envelope are stamped with Always Artichoke using the dotted background image from the set.
More Brusho Techniques Card 2 Basics:
- Cajun Craze is cut to 29.29.7 cm x 10.5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4: scored and folded t 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″
- Tranquil Tide is cut to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Whisper White card insert is cut to 9.5 cm x 13.5 cm or 3 3/4″ x 5″
- The insert and envelope are stamped with the Dragonfly image from the set in Cajun Craze.
As always, let me know if you have any questions about the project or the products used. Thanks for visiting my blog.