I’m continuing with the support for Breast Cancer with More Pink.
I’m turning my Live With Libby Pink tomorrow, come and join me
The colours for the most common types of cancer include:
- Lung cancer: white
- Brain cancer: grey
- Breast cancer: pink
- Liver cancer: emerald green
- Lymphoma: lime green
- Prostate cancer: light blue
- Stomach cancer: periwinkle blue
- Bone cancer: yellow
- Leukaemia: orange
- Colon cancer: dark blue
- Pancreatic Cancer: purple
If you or a loved one has cancer, or you simply want to raise awareness for cancer (or all cancers), wearing a coloured ribbon can be your first step. In the end, your support for cancer education and compassion will not go unnoticed.
Help the fight against Breast Cancer
Click the pink ribbon above to be taken to the donation page for Australia.
Oh, this photo os bright. I didn’t have any Flirty Flamingo ribbon so I improvised.
Tip: Place some scrap paper under your ribbon when you colour it and use the darker shade as the ribbon will dry about two shades lighter
More Pink Basics
- Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock for the card base to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Flirty Flamingo A4 Cardstock to 14.4 cm 10 cm or 5 1/ 4″ x 4″
- Cut another layer of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.9 m x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp sentiment, a large heart, a small heart and 4 flowers in Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Use the Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform to die cut the pieces using the Support Ribbon Framelits Dies
- Use the Layering Squares Framelits Dies to die cut a Flirty Flamingo A4 Cardstock scalloped square and the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies to die cut some Copper Foil Sheets and the sentiment
- Adhere all pieces, except the two hearts, with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Adhere the two hearts with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Place Rhinestone Basic Jewels where desired using the Take Your Pick tool
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card for the card insert to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Use Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp a heart on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.