Sale-A-Bration is almost over however, there’s still time. Today’s video is an edited Live with Libby and show cases More Springtime Foils Colouring Ideas. I’ve had so much fun with this D.S.P. I’m sure you will too.
It’s one of over 30 choices of product available FREE with an A$90 order. The order can be made up from Annual or Occasions Catalogue products or even Clearance Rack products or any combination of these so long as the total is $90 before postage. Sale-A-Bration finishes Saturday 31st March.
Now, you’ve already seen the card I made by combining all the techniques I demonstrate in the video, so we’ll just go straight to the video.
More Springtime Foils Colouring Ideas
- Here are the techniques again:
- Colouring with Stampin’ Blends and wiping off excess with a paper towel
- Use a Stampin’ Spritzer with rubbing alcohol and re-inker to spray on colour
- Colour and blend with Stampin’ Blends different elements of the DSP, add more colour to get tonal qualities
- Faux Stainless Steel effect by colouring with a sponge brayer and black ink then wiping it off with a paper towel.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
See products used for today’s projects below in the clickable links and shop Online 24/7!
Place an order through my Online Store and receive a free gift and card.