OK, so I couldn’t hold off any longer. I just have to share with you this gorgeous double cling mount stamp set called Good Morning Magnolia. It comes as a bundle for 10% off and you can order it through me from June 4th. My Morning Magnolia card is coloured with Stampin’ Blends.
Good Morning Magnolia
This card uses the following:
- Good Morning Magnolia Cling Stamp Set
- Magnolia Memory Dies
- Good Morning Magnolia Bundle
- Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack
Take a length of the Crumb Cake Ribbon from the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack and tie it in a flat knot. Then cut the loop and attach the ends either side of the Soft Suede A4 Card Stock with Glue Dots. Adhere the ends to the back of the card using Tear & Tape Adhesive.
Tip: This makes it easier to build your card front and also saves ribbon.
Colour your Magnolia with Stampin’ Blends using:
- Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Crumb Cake Light Stampin’ Blends Marker
- Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter
- Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Mossy Meadow Light Stampin’ Blends Marker
- Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Calypso Coral Light Stampin’ Blends Marker
- Cajun Craze Light Stampin’ Blends
Tip: Stamp the magnolia and leaves using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad, colour the images and then die cut. It gives you a little more space for your hand to move more freely while colouring.
Morning Magnolia Basics
- Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a piece of Soft Suede A4 Card Stock to 12.9 cm x 8.5 cm or 4 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Attach the ribbon as described above and then adhere this piece to the card front using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- On a scrap of Basic Black A4 Card Stock stamp the sentiment in Versamark Pad then sprinkle with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Heat set using your Heat Tool.
- Use the Everyday Label Punch to punch the sentiment out and then attach Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhere to the front of the card.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the magnolia and leaves and attach to the card front, trimming where necessary.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ for the card insert
- Use the long flourish stamp from Good Morning Magnolia Cling Stamp Set with Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
All Retiring 3rd June, or while stocks last
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…