Welcome to my blog again today. I have another Designer Series Paper projects for you today with Mosaic Mood Purse.
I am sorry I have been a bit absent this week but I’ve been decluttering and falling in love with fabric again. I have joined a local Patchwork and Quilting Group and have also started planning for a repair Cafe at the local Community Centre where I volunteer. I’ve also been making Boomerang Bags. All designed to lessen the items which go into landfill.
Mosaic Mood Purse
For this card use:
- Label Me Pretty Cling-Mount Stamp Set
- Pretty Label Punch
- Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper
This card and purse would make a great small gift for a birthday
- Use Mini Glue Dots to adhere the Very Vanilla 3/8″ (1 Cm) Scalloped Lace Trim just inside the purse flap
- Close the bag using some Velcro dots
More Mosaic Mood Purse
- Cut the Mosaic Mood Specialty Designer Series Paper to 10 cm x 15.2 cm or 4″ x 6″
- Score at 1.3 cm or 1/2″ on the long sides
- Turn and score at 3.8 cm; 9 cm, 10 cm or 1″, 1 1/2″, 3 1/2″ and 4″
- Use the template above as your guide and seal the purse using Tear & Tape Adhesive
Don’t forget to stamp on the card insert of Very Vanilla A4 Card Stock and on the Very Vanilla C6 Envelopes with Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad using the ‘arrow’ looking image from Label Me Pretty Cling-Mount Stamp Set
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
EARN A $9 COUPON FOR EVERY $90 SPENT.
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.