We’re celebrating Mothers Day Latte Girls Style today with the Latte Girls Blog Hop
So make sure you hop along with us today and see what everyone can inspire you with for this Mothers Day.
Mothers Day Latte Girls Style
I have this Flip Top opening boxes for you today. They would be ideal for Mothers Day and would fit many different gifts inside – scarf, bracelet or bangle, earrings, gift voucher or certificate with chocolate etc.
This is the box open. It has a panel on one side which is lifted up to reveal the contents of the box inside. It’s easy to make and probably decorating it takes longer than making it.
Mothers Day Latte Girls Style Basics
- Card measures 14 cm x 17.5 cm or 5 1/2″ x 6 7/8″.
- Score on all sides at 3 cm or 1 1/4″
- Cut 2 pieces of card the same at 9.8 cm x 14.2 cm or 3 7/8″ x 5 5/8:
- Short edge at top of scoring tool score at 1 cm and 4 cm or 3/8″ and 1 5/8″
- With long edge at top of scoring tool score at 3 cm or 1 1/4″ from each end
- In the long rectangles mark at 2.5 cm or 1″ on both edges and trim triangles off
- Burnish ll score lines thoroughly
- Cut up score lines to form box lid and adhere.
- Cut 1 piece of card 11.5 cm x 8 cm or 4 1/2″ x 3 1/8″ (you can cut a second one this size and adhere to base of box last)
- Designer Series Paper is cut to 11 cm x 7.5 cm or 4 1/4″ x 2 7/8″
- Ribbon – cut from roll after tying around box and typing a box
- Decorate as desired
- Adhere to one side of the lid ONLY
There’s a photo of both boxes complete. The one on the left uses Berry Burst and 1/4″ Whisper White Organza Ribbon with Sweet Soirée Specialty Designer Series Paper.
The box we made in the video uses Rich Razzleberry with 1/4″ Rich Razzleberry Velvet Ribbon and the Share What We Love Specialty Designer Series Paper.
This view shows the ‘flip top’ aperture better than any of the other views. I’d love to know what you think of this box and what you might use it for.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
You’ll find all of these Stampin’ Up! supplies in my Online Stampin’ Up! store by clicking any of the product photos below