I’m starting a series for Mothers’ Day, today. First up I have Mothers Day Sweet Soiree Embellishments Card. I have used the Sweet Soirée Embellishment Kit so much. It really make card making easy for you with all the elements you need in the lit to make a beautiful card. It’s also on the Last Chance List (check out below)
Mothers Day Sweet Soiree Embellishments Card
What do you think? Would your Mum like this card? Put a comment below and you could WIN this card with an envelope to match.
I’ve used Window Sheet and Vellum on the front to sandwich elements from the embellishment kit in between. I’ve adhered the Window Sheet and vellum first and then used Glue Dots to secure the flower and vellum elements in place.
The Scallop Edge Ribbon wraps around the card. However, I didn’t have quite enough to go right around so added some extra flowers to the inside.
The Washi Tape is wrapped around the entire card. I had just enough of that left to do this with.
Using this method you successfully cover where the Window Sheet and Vellum join onto the Whisper White Card base
Mothers Day Sweet Soiree Embellishments Basics
- Card base is 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/4″ scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Trim 5.7 cm or 2 1/4″ from front of card base
- Cut a piece each of Window Sheet and Vellum Card to 14.9 cm x 7.7 cm or 3″ x 5 1/2″
- Adhere the Window Sheet Material to the back of the card front with Liquid Glue. Make sure the outer edges are square and you have about 1.9 cm or 3/4″ overlap onto the Whisper White
- Adhere the Vellum Card to the front of the card front with Liquid Glue. Make sure the outer edges are square and you have about 1.9 cm or 3/4″ overlap onto the Whisper White
- Add some more flowers to the inside of the card
- Stamp your sentiment on Whisper White in Marina Mist ink then punch out with Classic Label Punch
- Cut a vellum strip 1.3 cm or 1/2″ wide and about 2 cm or 1/2″ longer than punched out sentiment. Adhere the 2 and banner cut the Vellum. Adhere where desired to the front of the card
Mothers Day Sweet Soiree Embellishments Last Look
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
INDULGE IN THE ART OF STAMPING & SAVE! The Stampin’ Up! $169 Starter Kit is the Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Bundle. Get up to $235 in products for $169 (that’s $66 in free products) and the kit ships FREE for another 5% savings. Enjoy 20 – 25% off Stampin’ Up! products on subsequent orders from the day you purchase the kit and join the Stampin’ Up! family through at least October 31, 2018. There’s no risk and no penalty to drop! See what you get in the kit and additional benefits here!
GREAT TIMING! Purchase the $169 Starter Kit and see the Annual Catalogue on-line now and pre-order select new products now (Share What You Love Bundle Promotion & NEW In Color Ink Pads) and more starting May 2. The Annual Catalogue customer sales period begins June 1.