It will be Mother’s Day soon and I had an order for a card which needed to feature the colour blue and some flowers. I hope I have achieved the request with this card.
Here are the project details just in case you’d like to make a screen card for a special person in your life.
- Cut Soft Sky 5 1/2″ x 11″ and score at 2 3/4″, 5 1/2″ and 8 1/4″
- Cut Basic Black 2 1/2″ x 4 3/8″ and you need 4
- Cut 4 of Pear Pizzazz 2 3/8″ x 4 1/4″
- Cut 4 of Whisper White 2 1/8″ x 4″
- Scrap of Whisper White to stamp and punch with Extra Large Oval Punch for sentiment on last panel
- Mark the centre of the long side with a pencil and line it up with the centre of the Scallop Border Punch and punch down and use that as your guide to punch left and right of the centre
- Use the Decorative Label Punch on one panel. I lined the card up with just the top side of the centre of the punch. Use the first punch as a guide for the remainder of the panels you need to punch.
Decorate the panels with whatever stamp sets you desire. Quite an easy card but it looks great.
I added some Basic Pearls to some of the flowers and the top corners of each panel.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
If you would like to purchase Stampin’ Up! Product to complete your paper crafting projects, please shop at my online store.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share …