I did a quick Live with Libby on Saturday last and it featured My 10 Tips to Save, with Stampin’ Up! shopping of course. I decided to write a post about it too or you can watch the edited video below.
My 10 Tips to Save
- Buy the starter kit. It’s only $169 and you choose $235 worth of FREE product. That’s $66 worth of FREE product. Plus, there’s free shipping on it. Then, after that, all your orders will mean you get 20% off. There’s no obligation to stay just the benefit of 20% off all future orders you place. It also means you join my team and we have a team Facebook page which is very relaxed. I have training videos, hints and tips and you choose what you want to use from what I offer on the group. So, if your wish list is more than $169 consider the starter kit, which is completely customizable – you choose what you want, and then after that take advantage of 20% off all future orders.
- By bundles which are 10% cheaper than buying the stamp set and dies or punches separately. If you join and buy a bundle you not only get your 10% off the bundle price but 20% as well because you are a Demonstrator, so, that’s a massive 30% savings.
- Download and print my reward card or email me with your address and I’ll send you one. You get 1 reward for every $60 you spend. When you have 10 points, you get to choose a stamp set or product to the value of $50.
- Place 1 large order rather than lots of little orders. If your order is over $250, don’t use the host code as you will receive Stampin’ Rewards to the value of 10% of your order.
- Host an Online Party. Have a Facebook Party with your friends from all over Australia. I create a host code for the party and when sales reach $250 you get the benefits through free product. This is a huge benefit to you. Everyone loves FREE product.
- Purchase one of my new Monthly Clubs and save on the bundles offered. I offer the Learn It Club – just the tutorials which are available worldwide; the Make It Club – I send you enough product to make 12 cards plus you get the tutorials; and the Need It Club – a bundle or suite offered at a discount which includes a FREE product and the tutorials.
- Save your scraps of card, D.S.P. and ribbon. Use the card and D.S.P. for die cuts, layers, punches and banners; use your ribbon scraps for small embellishments on a card, it doesn’t have to be a bow or knot.
- Have a Stamp Gathering where you gather together with friends who also love Stampin’ Up! and place an order together. Make sure you all order different things and then each time you gather, you share what you have ordered previously. Not only a huge saving in money but also in storage as it’s shared with the group.
- Stampin’ Up! offers product suites which are amazing. You don’t need to think about what you need to purchase as it’s all right there for you. This is especially great if you’re on a limited budget. For example, the Best Route Suite, it has all the stamp, D.S.P. embellishments, ribbon, cardstock, washi tape, TIEF, Memories & More all there for you. So, you can buy all the products from one suite to get you started or keep you going in your paper crafting and because all the products coordinate, there’s no thinking involved.
- Get together with friends and put in an order of $600 or more and you save on shipping as you can split it amongst yourselves. Plus, you earn Stampin’ Rewards of $72 or more and an item at half price. So, if you were to order a bundle of Classic Stampin’ Pads for $117, you get that for $58.50. That’s a huge saving and you can split the number of ink pads amongst you and add to the products you already have.
I hope you like My 10 Tips to Save and you take advantage of them
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…