Welcome to another blog hop with the Latte Girls. This week we’re inspiring you with projects which are Non-Traditional Christmas, so hop along and see what we have to share.
Tip: Try different elements when you make your Christmas cards to ‘glimmer’ them up for the season
I’ve used Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Blushing Bride, Vellum, Gold and Whisper White on this card. Do you think it works? Would you like this card? Comment and you may win it (Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators ineligible)
Try your own combination of colours for Christmas this year. Who said you had to be traditional?
Non-Traditional Christmas Basics
- Cut the card base of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Watercolor Paper to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- With an Aqua Painters and some Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad make a strong wash and colour from the lower right towards the upper left but stopping in about the middle and allow to dry.
Tip: If you can’t get ink into the lid of your ink pad us a small acrylic block and stamp it on the ink pad and use the ink on the block as your palette
- Stamp your sentiment on Whisper White A4 Card Stock and then die cut using a stitched circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and place 3 small vertical strips of Tear & Tape Adhesive on the back
- Add the Blushing Bride ribbon from the 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack
- Stamp the larger flower using Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad on Whisper White A4 Card Stock and then die cut using the Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies from the bundle.
- Die cut the large label from Stitched Labels Framelits Dies in Pool Party A4 Card Stock
- Use White Vellum A4 Card Stock to die cut the dotted leaf from the Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies
- Build you sentiment piece bu adhering all elements, except the Pool Party A4 Card Stock label, using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Adhere Watercolor Paper using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Using Glue Dots to adhere the Gold Metallic Thread to the back of the Pool Party A4 Card Stock label
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Pool Party A4 Card Stock label and adhere it over the water wash of Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad on the front of the card
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock and using Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad stamp the large flower on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhere the card insert inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.