Well, the Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Brochures are here. You can start buying from these catalogues today. Occasions Catalogue Top Tips.
Occasions Catalogue Top Tips
Tip: Bundle your products into amounts of A$90 if you can so you can receive a FREE product of your choice from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure.
If you don’t have an Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Brochure and you live in Australia, please feel free to contact me for your free copy.
Tip: Look for “You Can Make It” Bundles which will get you to your A$90 plus with one item number you can buy the products needed to make fantastic projects. (See pages 8, 19, 29 and 41.)
Tip: Buy bundles and save 10% on full retail price. There are some gorgeous bundles in both the Annual and Occasions Catalogues
Host a Workshop
Tip: Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Rewards when you host a workshop
- Online workshop through a private Facebook Event
- In-home workshop
- In my home (you bring the guests and some nibbles, I do the rest)
- Catalogue workshop – I provide you with catalogues and you get orders from family, friends and colleagues.
Tip: When you host a workshop, I also give you a FREE gift and FREE shipping on your personal order* (*Conditions apply)
Tip: Host a workshop during Sale-A-Bration and earn extra rewards as indicated in the table below
Want even more for FREE?
Tip: This is the best kit in the catalogue!
- For A$169 you choose A$315 worth of product to go in your kit. It’s your choice
- For A$210 you get A$315 worth of product of your choice plus the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote (valued at A$87). This is $80 more FREE product than usual
You don’t need to host workshops, do videos etc., just use your products and have fun. There’s no obligation after you pay your money.
Great Kit – well worth trying
Click the banner below to buy the kit
Thanks so much for stopping by and spending time on my blog.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Request your copy of the 2019 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Brochures HERE