Welcome to another Latte Girls Blog Hop and today we’re looking at Occasions DSP. This is a great time of year as we welcome in a New seasonal catalogue and our all time favourite Sale-A-Bration.
Blog Hop Participants:
- Leonie Schroder
- Libby Dyson – YOU ARE HERE
- Narelle Fasulo – returning soon
Now did you notice a Brusho Techniques Basics Video was missing from today? Well, I thought 2 blog hops and a separate post with video was just a bit much for everyone, including me. So, it will come to you tomorrow.
- Monday – Brusho Crystal Colour Technique 1
- Tuesday – Brusho Crystal Colour Technique 2 (Video)
- Wednesday @ 7 am & 5 pm- 2 Blog Hops
- Thursday @ 5 pm – Brusho Crystal Colour Technique 3
- Friday @ 11 am – Brusho Crystal Colour Technique 4
- Saturday @ 11 am – Brusho Crystal Colour Technique 5
- Sunday – Blog Hop & Last day of 12 Deals of Christmas
Now for today’s Occasions DSP project :
The Designer Series Paper for this card is a gorgeous and is hand painted watercolour design in shades of black and white. You can customise this with your very own colouring techniques, such as:
- Brayer colour onto it
- Colour with Stampin’ Blends
- Use Watercolor Pencils with or without a Blender Pen or Aqua painter
- Sponge colour on
- Colour using your ink pads and blender pen or aqua painter
- Colour with Brusho – just be careful not to add too much water
There’s a few ideas to keep you going once you purchase it.
This gives you a closer look at the D.S.P. in the background with the Petal Palette images coloured with Stampin’ Blends prior to being Die Cut.
Occasions DSP Basics:
- Card base is 10.5 cm x A4 length or 4 1/4″ x 11″
- Layer 1 is 14.3 cm x 10 cm or
- D.S.P. layer is 13.8 cm x 9.5 cm or
- Linen Thread to wrap around sentiment piece
- Piece of Whisper White – enough for largest circle from Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies and for the sentiment
- Piece if Pink Pirouette Card to die cut the lacy element
- Stamp all pieces and sentiment on Thick Whisper White in Momento Tuxedo Black ink
- Choose a colouring medium – I have coloured with Stampin’ Blends. The bird is in Light and Dark Daffodil Delight; Roses are Light and Dark Pink Pirouette and leaves are Light and Dark Old Olive and I’ve used the Color Lifter to help create tones.
- Die cut all pieces. I put all my pieces together on my Silicon Craft Mat with a combination of Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals and Glue Dots. Just layer them until you’re happy. Adhere the whole lot to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I used Pink Pirouette Ink to stamp the dot image on the card insert and on the outside of the envelope.
I hope you enjoyed my project for this Occasions DSP Blog Hop. Now, don’t forget you can buy all the itmes in today’s project from my Online Store and for every A$90 you spend you may choose a rewards from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. Don’t have yours yet? Click HERE to request one as i would be happy to mail one out to you.
12 Deals of Christmas below Product List
Are you looking for a hobby, part or full-time job and be able to work from home and when it suits you? Do you love craft? Then you should consider doing what I do.
To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
12 Deals of Christmas.
So, what’s this all about? Well, I don’t do sales, and I don’t do discounts any more. (They haven’t worked for me 😊 ) Stampin’ Up! offers the best quality products at the best prices around So I’m not offering to reduce the prices of products, or sharing my discount. But what I want to do, as a one off, just for Christmas, is offer 12 extra goodies that go into the regular Thank You Gift Pack that I send out to all my customers.
Each ‘deal’ will only be available for the stated day, and will vary in price, product and value.
I get an immediate email notification of all orders that come in, so you don’t need to worry about getting in touch, or emailing to say you want to take advantage of the deal, I’ll send it out automatically.
Please note, if you select NO CONTACT, I cannot, by law, send you anything. Please make sure that you deselect that button….
Today’s Deal is –
All orders over $90 will receive a pack of True Gentleman Buttons (worth $12.25) from me, as well as your regular Thank You Gift Pack. It will come direct from me, as this is an offer direct from me. It will not come with the order you place. Please use the hostess code for the month, email or text me your order and it will still count!
Fine Print. This is not a catch, there is no single winner, this is not a competition. Please do not add it to your order, (unless of course you want duplicates!) as I will be sending this separately.
All Thank You Gift Packs will be posted after the 12 Deals of Christmas have finished.
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If your order is over $250, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the Rewards!