Welcome to my blog again today and thanks so much for spending some of your precious time with me. I do appreciate it. I have a video for you today, OnStage Live 2019 Swaps and New Catalogue Unboxing and we make a card using some of the new product, so you get a sneak peek.
OnStage Live 2019 Swaps and New Catalogue Unboxing
This is the ‘sneak peek’ card we made during the video below. You can see in more detail some of the elements used in this card in the video.
This card is made using products which will be available on 4th June 2019:
- Floral Essence Stamp Set #149450 for $30
- Perennial Flower Punch #149552 for $31
- Or Floral Essence Bundle – stamp set & punch save 10% #151055 for $54.75
- Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper #149100 for $20
- Perennial Essence 12″ x 12″ Vellum Cardstock #149101 for $19.95
- Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack #149485 for $15.75
- Perennial Essence Floral Centres #149442 for $10.50
Now watch the video to see the following:
- New customisable Stampin’ Up! Storage (available 1st July 2019)
- All my swaps from OnStage Live, Auckland 2019
- 2019 – 2020 new product available on 4th June 2019
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
- Cut a card base of Blackberry Bliss A4 Cardstock to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
OnStage Live 2019 Swaps and New Catalogue Unboxing Basics
- Cut a piece of Perennial Essence Designer Series Paper to 13.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- On a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock measuring 9 cm x 9 cm or 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ stamp with Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin’ Pad and Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad the flowers from the Floral Essence Stamp Set
- Adhere the first 2 layers using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Stamp the sentiment from Floral Essence Stamp Set with Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin’ Pad on a scrap piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock and banner cut with your Paper Snips Scissors. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhere where desired
- Stamp on the Perennial Essence 12″ x 12″ Vellum Cardstock using Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad and the Floral Essence Stamp Set, 4 or 6 times depending on the number of petals you want.
- Punch these petals out using the Perennial Flower Punch. Adhere the petals together with Liquid Multipurpose Glue. (Please note: Glue Dots don’t seem to adhere well to this Cardstock.)
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to add the flowers to the card front
- Finish the flowers off by using the Perennial Essence Floral Centres
- Tie a bow from the twine in the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack and adhere with a Glue Dots
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…