Another post today using called Organdy Forever Lovely. I really love the versatility of this Forever Lovely Photopolymer Bundle.
Organdy Forever Lovely
Tip: Try to use coordinating products when making your cards. Here I have used the Highland Heather Ribbon from the Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack.
Tip: Don’t have Pearl Basic Jewels which are the right colour for your project> Colour them with a coordinating Stampin’ Blends. Here I have coloured the Pearl Basic Jewels with Dark Highland Heather Stampin’ Blends Marker. I choose the darker tone for colouring as it always dries a couple of shades lighter
Tip: The Lovely Flowers Edgelits Dies can be angled to add a bit of interest to your card.
Tip: When tying a bow on a card, I find if I tie a square knot (reef knot – right over left, left over right) first, It is then easier to tie the bow.
Use Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp the sentiment from Forever Lovely Photopolymer Stamp Set onto Shimmery White A4 Card Stock. Then punch out using the Everyday Label Punch and place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back
Tip: To gauge which punch to use for a sentiment, simply place the sentiment on top of the punch where the image is and you will be able to see if the sentiment will fit that particular punch.
Tip: Buy the bundle and save 10%
Organdy Forever Lovely Basics
- Cut a card base of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock then cut 2 pieces the same measurement for the front panels
- Take one piece of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock and the Lovely Flowers Edgelits Dies and die cut
- Line up the 2 single pieces of card in the Stamparatus and use the die cut piece to gauge where to place the corresponding stamp from Forever Lovely Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Stamp the flowers in Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Line up the leaf stamp and stamp in Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Adhere the 2 single panels together using Liquid Multipurpose Glue and trim even if necessary
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock and use the single flower and stamp in Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Pad on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes. Adhere the card insert inside the card.
- Tie the Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack around the joined front panels and adhere at the back with Tear & Tape Adhesive. Then adhere the front panel to the card front
- Die cut small flowers from Highland Heather A4 Cardstock and adhere where desired.
- Add your coloured Pearl Basic Jewels
- Adhere the sentiment where desired
Note: Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack is available from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure when you spend A$90 on Stampin’ Up! products from either of the current catalogues and /or Clearance Rack, So long as your order totals $90 you may choose from the sale-A-Bration Brochure 1 FREE product.
Thanks so much for stopping by and spending time on my blog. I really appreciate it.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.