I went to Leonie’s today and we made 4 lovely cards. I will share them with you over the next few days.
- Most people know my favourite colour is blue, however after 31 years of marriage DH thought it was purple!!
- When I was younger I was a Brownie and then a Girl Guide.
- Also when I was younger I was in the Girls’ Brigade and was awarded my Staff Sergeant Stripes and gained my Silver Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
- My middle name is Jane.
- I love going to crops and camps with my friends
- I like travelling and hope to do some more in the future
- I love making things and hate watching TV if I haven’t got something to keep my hands occupied
- I still love my job, 36 years after I told my Mum I’d never last 5 years
- I don’t want to live in a house boat or a winnebago 🙂 (DH’s solution to early retirement)
- I don’t like suspension bridges – you know those ones that wave about when you’re on them?
Hint When making such items use the red sticky strip tape as it’s strong and helps keep these lovely little projects together.
Stamps: Occasional Quotes (new Level 3 Hostess set)
Paper: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Big Shot, Manhatten Flower Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Large Oval Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot ribbon.
The sentiment comes from the new Occasional Quotes stamp set which is a new Level 3 Hostess set in the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue which you can access through my Stampin’ Up! website.
· Attach either a brad or a button to secure it together & then add it to your project
Stamps: Medallion, All a Flutter, Occasional Quotes
Inks: Versamark, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Stampin Sponges, Stampin Dimensionals, Aqua Painter, Rose Red Stampin Write Marker
I love the Medallion stamp. We stamped it on the white card with Versamark and then embossed with white embossing powder. After that we sponges over the image with ink. The Butterfly stamp is gorgeous and we stamped that using Stazon black ink. We used Aqua painters to apply the ink and then cut around the butterfly and adhered it to the card using dimensionals. The sentiment is coloured with the Stampin’ Up® water based markers in two colours. It’s important to remember to hugh on the stamp to ensure it’s wet enough to stamp on the card. This is such an elegant card and again could be used for many occasions.