You can get up to 50 percent off great Stampin’ Up! products during our December Frenzy sale! This is a great reason to stay in contact with me during the busy Christmas season. Products and sale prices are listed below.
|Item||Page||Description||Retail Price||Sale Price|
|119181||39||A Little Treat Wood-Mount Stamp Set||$21.95||$10.98|
|120018||39||A Little Treat Clear-Mount Stamp Set||$15.95||$7.98|
|119189||40||Tote-Ally Tess Wood-Mount Stamp Set||$37.95||$26.57|
|111255||43||Daisy Dash Jumbo Stampin’ Around Wheel||$15.95||$9.57|
|121482||56||Baby Bundle Wood-Mount Stamp Set||$49.95||$34.97|
|119161||72||Autumn Days Wood-Mount Stamp Set||$38.95||$19.48|
|120012||77||Pendant Park Clear-Mount Stamp Set||$27.95||$13.98|
|113031||88||Tart & Tangy Wood-Mount Stamp Set||$21.95||$15.37|
|115806||91||Fresh Cuts Wood-Mount Stamp Set||$38.95||$27.27|
|115946||102||Wonderful Favorites Wood-Mount Stamp Set||$39.95||$23.97|
|119167||104||Heard from the Heart Wood-Mount Stamp Set||$38.95||$23.37|
|119185||105||Teeny Tiny Sentiments Wood-Mount Stamp Set||$62.95||$31.48|
|105115||118||Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Write Marker||$5.75||$4.03|
|105106||119||Certainly Celery Stampin’ Write Marker||$5.75||$3.45|
|100045||119||Pretty in Pink Stampin’ Write Marker||$5.75||$3.45|
|105114||119||So Saffron Stampin’ Write Marker||$5.75||$3.45|
|105111||119||Bashful Blue Stampin’ Write Marker||$5.75||$3.45|
|105108||119||Regal Rose Stampin’ Write Marker||$5.75||$3.45|
|105109||120||Bravo Burgundy Stampin’ Write Marker||$5.75||$3.45|
|100069||120||Night of Navy Stampin’ Write Marker||$5.75||$4.03|
|100082||121||Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker||$5.75||$3.45|
|103104||122||Small Cello Bags||$7.50||$4.50|
|111325||140||Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware||$57.95||$28.98|
|112530||140||Circle Scissor Plus||$54.95||$32.97|
|116681||161||Kind Heart Wood-Mount Stamp Set||$11.95||$5.98|
Page numbers refer to the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue
Don’t forget the Dress Up Christmas bundles that are available. This promotion ends on 30 November, so please contact me to order.
This view shows the card open so you can see the window part that ‘swings’
When you open that card out, this is what you see. Another clever card that doesn’t take too long to make. You also just have to love the Stampin’ Up! stamp sets and markers. We used the markers to colour the sentiment stamp.
I went to Leonie’s today and we made 4 lovely cards. I will share them with you over the next few days.
- Most people know my favourite colour is blue, however after 31 years of marriage DH thought it was purple!!
- When I was younger I was a Brownie and then a Girl Guide.
- Also when I was younger I was in the Girls’ Brigade and was awarded my Staff Sergeant Stripes and gained my Silver Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
- My middle name is Jane.
- I love going to crops and camps with my friends
- I like travelling and hope to do some more in the future
- I love making things and hate watching TV if I haven’t got something to keep my hands occupied
- I still love my job, 36 years after I told my Mum I’d never last 5 years
- I don’t want to live in a house boat or a winnebago 🙂 (DH’s solution to early retirement)
- I don’t like suspension bridges – you know those ones that wave about when you’re on them?
Hint When making such items use the red sticky strip tape as it’s strong and helps keep these lovely little projects together.