Welcome to another Simple Stamping Techniques – Easel Card Blog Hop. This type of card is so much easier than it looks and the Design Team will inspire you with their projects using this technique.
Simple Stamping Techniques – Easel Card
For this card use the following soon to retire products:
I’ve used the new 2019 – 2021 In Color of Purple Posy A4 Cardstock and Purple Posy Classic Stampin’ Pad (available June 4)
Whilst the Watercolor Paper is retiring, there will be a new one in the 2019 – 202 0 Annual Catalogue.
Ink splattering with one of your Aqua Painters is a fun technique to add to any card
Stamp the sentiment in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad on Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock with a sentiment from Petal Palette Clear-Mount Stamp Set.
Die cut it out using the label die from Petals & More Thinlits Dies. Also, die cut a piece in Purple Posy for the back of the sentiment.
Use the Stamparatus to make positioning your image easier for stamping in Versamark Pad and then in Purple Posy. Don’t forget to use a post-it note strip for masking.
Now you can watch the video to see how I made the easel cards for today.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Rococo Rose Easel Card
Use the following retiring products for this card:
Use a Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush to give some glitter effects to your image.
On the larger stip of Watercolor Paper, after stamping with Versamark Pad, sprinkle with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set using your Heat Tool
Dry off your Watercolor Paper after water colouring, with your Heat Tool
This card uses the new 2019 – 2020 In Color of Rococo Rose A4 Cardstock and Rococo Rose Classic Stampin’ Pad.
Cut the coloured card stock tag in half lengthways and adhere it to the back of the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere to the card so it holds the ‘easel’ part of the card up.
When folded flat, this card will easily fit inside a Whisper White C6 Envelopes for mailing or giving.
This is the template I used with Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock. Ensure you burnish the score lines well with your Bone Folder
Soon to retire tools used with these cards:
Simple Stamping Techniques – Easel Card Basics
- Cut a card base of Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock to 29 cm x 10.5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Score and fold at 14.85 cm or 5 1/2″; flip and score and fold at 7.4 cm or 2 3/4″. Burnish score lines well with your Bone Folder
- Cut coloured cardstock to 10 cm x 14.4 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Measure a piece of Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Cut Watercolor Paper to 10.5 cm x 3.1 cm and 10.5 cm x 2.5 cm or 4 1/4″ x 1 1/4″ and 4 1/4″ x 1″
- Follow the instructions in the video for stamping and water colouring.
- Adhere the front card panels together using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Adhere the card stock panel (with stamped image) onto the very front piece which measures 7.4 cm x 10.5 cm or 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″ with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Blog Hop Participants
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.
All Retiring 3rd June, or while stocks last