· Attach either a brad or a button to secure it together & then add it to your project
· 1″x12″ strip of patterned paper
· 1 x 1-1/4″ Circle
· Strong Adhesive
· Eyelet Border Punch
· Paper Crimper
· Brad or Button for centre.
· Punch eyelet border along strip of 12 x 1″ patterned paper
· Crimp the strip of patterned paper – run it through the crimper about 4 times to make the strip quite pliable to work with
· Cut circle from base cardstock and cover with strong adhesive – about 1 ¼” diameter.
· Attach one end to the outside of the circle.
· Folding as you go, work around and around the circle with the piece of crimped patterned paper.
· When finished your flower should cover the circle entirely