Today’s post is all about Party Panda Challenges. I’m using this card as part of two challenges, so read on to see what they are.
Don’t you just love this set. I think all my team and my customers like this set. Every year during Sale-A-Bration there is one set which is a must have and this year I think it’s Party Panda. You can get this cheeky birthday type stamp set when you spend A$90 on an order. Now, you can buy from the Annual or Occasions Catalogues or even the Clearance Rack. Any combination of products so long as the total is A$90. Plus if you use my current Hostess Code (UUV6MZ9K) when ordering online, you get a card and special gift from me.
Party Panda Challenges Card
Make sure you visit the WWYS Blog to see the Design Team inspiration and the other challenge entries.
Party Panda Challenges Colour Inkspiration #26. I love this as it’s colours so you can design the card with whatever Stampin’ Up! Products you have.
So on my card I have done a wash with Emerald Envy and an Aqua painter. The Panda’s are stamped on Whisper White Thick Card with Sahara Sand. I used Stampin’ Blends in Bermuda Bay to colour the Balloon and Party Hat.
I decided to stamp the Panda’s around the card to add to their already cheeky looks. The stamped the sentiment in Tranquil Tide and sponge distressed the edges in the same colour.
Party Panda Challenges Basics
- Card base cut to 14.8 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 12″ scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Layer 1 is 10 cm x 14.3 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Layer 2 is 9.5 cm x 13.8 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Thick Whisper White Layer is 9 cm x 13.3 cm or 4 3/4″ x 4 1/2″ . Pandas stamped with Sahara Sand; Balloon and Party Hat coloured with Bermuda Bay Combo Stampin’ Blends and Color Lifter; sentiment stamped in Tranquil Tide; a small water colour wash in Emerald Envy with ink and aqua painter on the base of this layer.
- Card insert is 9.5 cm x 13 cm or 3 3/4″ x 5″ stamped with Tranquil Tide
- Make a multi-loop bow and attach with a Glue Dot.
- Layers 1 2 and Thick Whisper White are adhered using Liquid Glue then all these layers adhered to the card base with Foam Adhesive Strip.
Party Panda Challenges Final Look
Do you like what you see and think you’d like to earn some extra income from stamping?
If you are looking for a hobby, a part or full-time job, working from home and at your own pace, AND you love craft, then you should consider doing what I do. It is fun and rewarding.
Until next time