Today’s video is an edited replay of my Facebook Live from last week where I featured a Party Panda Gift Card Holder. You could use this holder for a small treat as well or instead of the card. In the video I show you how to colour Whisper White Organza Ribbon to any Stampin’ Blend colour Stampin’ Up! has. Today’s colour change is to Rich Razzleberry.
Party Panda Gift Card Holder
Party Panda Gift Card Holder Video:
I hope you like the video and can give it a thumbs up while you’re watching.
Stop by during my Facebook Live Event and you could win a prize just for participating
I hope you could give me a thumbs up for the video
Party Panda Gift Card Holder Close Up:
Party Panda Gift Card Holder Basics:
- Cut Card or Designer Series Paper to 6″ x 6″ or 15.2 cm x 15.2 cm
- First punch and score is at 3″ or 7.6 cm
- Then follow the score lines around, punching and scoring 3 more times
- Round off two opposite points as these will be the top or flap and the fold up bottom of your gift card or treat holder
- Burnish all scores very well if using card or Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Then put your little envelope together, add ribbon and your chosen embellishment
- Stamp on the card which is cut to 3 3/8″ x 3 3/8″ or 8.6 cm x 8.6 cm
Party Panda Gift Card Holder Final View:
Here’s what it looks like open showing the little message card. Just tie the ribbon again to close it. Quick and easy and can be made for any occasion. You can make them from the Designer Series paper Stacks of get 4 from one sheet of Designer Series Paper.
Let me know if I can help. Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Are you looking for a hobby, part or full-time job and be able to work from home and when it suits you? Do you love craft? Then you should consider doing what I do.
To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
Don’t forget to book a party/workshop and earn yourself extra free product with a qualifying party/workshop. I can do:
- In home workshop/part
- Catalogue Part
- Facebook Online Party
Contact me today to discuss which would work for you.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…