Today’s latte Girls Blog Hop features Perennial Birthday. We hope to inspire you with this beautiful stamp set which isn’t just for birthdays but is a coordinating product with the Perennial Birthday Kit
I have 3 shares for you today. All cards with envelopes
This one uses the Narrow Note Cards and Envelopes. I’ve added layers to the front for extra interest.
I’ve used Flirty Flamingo for the flowers on the inside of the card with some Daffodil Delight spotsand the outside of the envelope. The main flower and sentiments are stamped in Dapper Denim.
You could make these without much trouble. Just gather your supplies and colour. I’ve coloured the images on the outside of the card with Stampin’ Write Markers.
Perennial Birthday Narrow Note Card Basics
- Narrow Note cards when scored and folded measure 4 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ or 11.4 cm x 6.3 cm
- Old Olive layer is cut to 4 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ or 10.9 cm x 5.8 cm
- Whisper White layer (to stamp on) 4″ x 3 3/4″ or 10.4 cm x 5.4 cm
Perennial Birthday Card
This set is so pretty and coordinate well with the Perennial Birthday Kit. I’ve had so much fun stamping with it. I stamped the images in Basic Gray Archival Ink and coloured with a Blender Pen.
I’ve coloured with Dapper Denim, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Flirty Flamingo. The sentiment is adhered to a piece of Dapper Denim and i used some Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes to add a bit of glisten to the card front.
- Sahara Sand card base cut to 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ or 21 cm x 14.9 cm folded and scored at 4 1/4″ or 10.5 cm
- Old olive layer is 5 1/4″ x 4″ or 14.4 cm x 10 cm
- Whisper White card front layer is 5″ x 3 3/4″ or 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm
- Dapper Denim strip is cut to 4 1/4″ x 1 1/4″ or 10.5 cm x 3.2 cm
- Whisper White strip is cut down after stamping to 4 1/4″ x 1″ or 10.5 cm x 2.5 cm
- Insert is 5 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ or 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm
- Stamp in Basic Gray and colour with a Blender Pen and ink colours of choice
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
You’ll find all of these Stampin’ Up! supplies in my Online Stampin’ Up! store by clicking any of the product photos below