Welcome to another in my series on the Petal Palette suit and today it’s Petal Palette One Sheet Box. You’ll be surprised at just how large this box is and how quickly it comes together. I also show you a quick way to colour the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper just for a bit of a change.
Petal Palette One Sheet Box
Here are the two boxes i made, finished. Notice the subtle pink tinge in the one tied with Powder Pink Ribbon? I show you how to achieve that in the video. However, I want to share the first box I made from petal Passion D.S.P.
This is just one of the designs from the Petal Passion Pack which is a hand painted design in shades of black and white. There are 12 sheets, with 2 each of 6 doubled sided designs.
Now you can colour these in any number of ways including, Watercolor Pencils and blender pen or aqua painter, Stampin’ Blends; ink and blender pen or aqua painter and using a sponge brayer which we do today in the video.
Petal Palette One Sheet Box Video:
Petal Palette One Sheet Box Basics:
- With one side of the paper at the top of your Simply Scored, score at 3″ and 9″ or 7.6 cm and 22.9 cm
- Rotate 1/4 and score at 1″, 3 1/3″, 6 1/2″ and 9″ or 2.5 cm, 7.6 cm, 17 cm and 22.9 cm
- Burnish score lines and cut where indicated (on template below)
- Adhere sides together
- You will need approximately 28″ or 17 cm of ribbon to tie a bow around the box to help keep it closed
- If you want to place a piece of card as reinforcement in the base it should measure 5 3/4″ x 2 /4″ or 14.4 cm x 5.6 cm
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin’ Up!? Maybe you don’t want to sell it but you want to be a Happy Shopper and receive a discount on your own purchases? To learn more, visit my website.
Earn FREE Stamps With Libby rewards program – print your copy HERE.
I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR DEMONSTRATOR!
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…