Here’s my last share of a window card today and I have Petal Palette Window. It uses Petal Palette Clear-Mount Stamp Set, Petals & More Thinlits Dies and with some White Vellum A4 Card Stock for the leaves.
Petal Palette Window
Tip: Use your Designer Series Paper to compliment the design of your card.
Used here is Frosted Floral 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper for the card front.
Tip: For quick colouring use Stampin’ Blends.
Tip: Leaves don’t always need to be green. Use what paper or card you have for leaves. You can always ink them to have a mottled effect or change the colour
Tip: Use your Layering Framelit or Stitched Shapes Framelist to make your window. It then makes your window card easier to make.
Use Layering Ovals Framelits Dies for the front of this card.
Petal Palette Window Basics
- Cut a card base of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold the card base at 10. cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Frosted Floral 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Specialty Designer Series Paper to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″ and adhere to the front of the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue. Allow the adhesive to dry before die cutting.
- Die cut an oval where desired in the card front using Layering Ovals Framelits Dies, Big Shot and the Big Shot Magnetic Platform
- Cut a card insert using Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″ and adhere inside the card with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Use the ‘window’ as a guide for positioning the stamp inside the card.
- Stamp the floral image from Petal Palette Clear-Mount Stamp Set and Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad
- Colour the flowers with Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack and the leaves with Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Using White Vellum A4 Card Stock and the Petals & More Thinlits Dies to die cut set of leaves
- Stamp on a small piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock the bird and the sentiment using Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad
- Using Petals & More Thinlits Dies to die cut the bird and sentiment
- Colour the bird with Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack and Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack
- Using Glue Dots attach the bird and the leaves to the sentiment piece
- Adhere the sentiment piece to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Stamp the dotted image on the Whisper White C6 Envelopes using Petal Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.
Request your copy of the 2019 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Brochures HERE