It’s Wednesday, so welcome to another Latte Girls Blog Hop. This week we’re inspiring you with Petal Promenade. Make sure you visit all the blogs in the hop and be inspired by what is shared.
Tip: Use leftover pieces of the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper to decorate card inserts or envelopes
Stamp the sentiment piece twice and die cut one out. Use your scissors to cut the other sentiment away and banner cut. Adhere it directly over the original sentiment with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
Tip: Cut just above and below the lines provided on the sentiment and use them as your cutting guide
Petal Promenade Basics
- Cut Rich Razzleberry A4 Card Stock card base to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Cut Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper to 13.9 cm x 9. cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Adhere these three pieces together using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Cut a piece of Rich Razzleberry A4 Card Stock to 9.5 cm x 5 cm or 3 3/4″ x 2″ and adhere using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Use the Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform to die cut the two Stitched labels Framleits in Rich Razzleberry A4 Card Stock and Whisper White A4 Card Stock
- Now use the Big Shot Platform and Big Shot Embossing Mats to emboss these tow pieces
- Stamp the sentiment twice using Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Pad and then die cut
- Adhere all labels and sentiment pieces to the large Whisper White Label using Liquid Glue
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere this sentiment piece to the centre of the band
- Cut a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock for the card insert to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Use Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp an image on the card insert and on the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhere the card insert inside the card
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.