Today I have a quick Picture Perfect Birthday card for you. It’s part of the What Will You Stamp challenge this week. It was a good opportunity for me to get it out and ink it up. Yes, sadly it’s been sitting on my shelf patiently waiting for me to make a projects with it.
Now, make sure you visit the WWYS blog and have a look at the amazing projects made by the Design Team and the other participants in the challenge too.
Picture Perfect Birthday
Here’s what I made while I had a late night play. The lighting was a bit difficult to see clearly what and where I was stamping but I’m happy with the result.
There are some wonderful products in this suite:
- Picture Perfect Classic Stamp Spots A$15.75
- Simple Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder A$15
- Birthday Mini Binder Clips A$13
- Picture Perfect Party 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper A$17.50
- Picture Perfect Birthday – 18 Photopolymer stamps A$30
Now, why did I list all the prices? Well, if you buy the whole suite you will qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration product and there’s a new offering just released today! You can download the file for yourself HERE.
Picture Perfect Birthday Basics:
- Card base 14.8 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Basic Black layer 1 cut to 14.3 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- D.S.P. layer 2 cut to 13.8 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Basic Black layer 3 cut to 12.8 cm x 8.5 cm or 4 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Whisper White layer 4 cut to 12.3 cm x 8 cm or 4 1/4″ x 3″
- Small D.S.P. strip cut to 7 cm x 1.7 cm or 2 5/8″ x 3/4″
- Stamp as desired.
- I used a fair bit of stamping off to develop tonal effects. The flames of the candles have different tones of Lemon Lime Twist a bit like those candles on a real cake as they flicker and flutter
- Don’t forget to stamp on the inside of the card and the outside of the envelope. I used two more stamps in the set for this.
Picture Perfect Birthday Final Look
As always, let me know if you have any questions about the project or the products used. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…