The Latte Girls are inspiring you with Pillow Boxes this week. Hop along and see what we have for you.
This is my decorated pillow Box and below I’ll share some Stampin’ Up! samples.
These are the naked Kraft Pillow Boxes all ready for you to decorate how you’d like. These little boxes can be:
- Taken apart, gently, and used as a template
- Taken apart and turned ‘inside out’ and have the plain Kraft side showing
- Pop all manner of treats or goodies inside
They measure 5″ x 2-3/4″ (12.7 x 7 cm) and you get 10 in the pack
What You Will Need:
- Stamp Set – Blended Seasons Clear-Mount Stamp Set
- Boxes – Kraft Pillow Boxes
- Ink – Jet Black Stazon Ink Pad
- Card – Shimmery White A4 Card Stock
- Tools – Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2, Aqua Painters and Paper Snips Scissors
- Adhesive – SNAIL Permanent Adhesive
Pillow Boxes Basics:
- Cut a length of card for the belly band 18.5 cm x 2.5 cm or 7 1/4″ x 1″
- Fold around Pillow Box and adhere with snail adhesive on the back
- Stamp the image using Stazon, twice on Shimmery White card
- Use the Watercolor Pencils to colour as desired – Leaves – Granny Apple Green, Old Olive and Garden Green; Flowers – Gorgeous Grape with centres in Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie
- Cut the flowers out using your snail
- Adhere to Belly Band where desired
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.