Welcome to my blog again today with my edited Live With Libby Post. I made some Fun Fold cards with Path Of Petals to make these easy Pressed Petals Cards.
Pressed Petals Cards
For this card use:
Card stock used was:
Now watch the video to see how to make these cards
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
In used was:
More Pressed Petals Cards
- Cut card to 14.85 cm x 21 cm scored and folded at 10.5 cm
- D.S.P. cut to 14.45 cm x 10 cm
- Apparatus cut to 14.5 cm x 2.5 cm and fold in half
- Cut card insert to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm
- Cut card to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ score and fold at 4 1/4″
- D.S.P. cut to 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Apparatus cut to 5 1/2″ x 1″ and fold in half
- Cut card insert to 5″ x 3 3/4″
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store
Product of the Week
If your order is over $250, please don’t use the code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) and you’ll still receive something special in your mailbox from me.