Remember yesterday’s post using the Memories & More Sweet Soiree Card Pack? Well I’m back today, as promised with the video. Quick, Easy Cards are what we’re all about often as we all seem to be so time poor. This video tutorial walks you through the process I used to make these two cards in under 15 minutes. You could probably save more time. Here’s the card from yesterday:
Now sit back and watch the video to see how I did it:
Quick, Easy Cards Basics:
- Rich Razzleberry Card Stock is 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ c 9 1/2″ scored and folded at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- If using metric measurements trim the edge of the chosen Memories & More Card. I adhered it to the front of the card with Liquid Glue and then just trimmed it flush with the edge of the card stock.
- If using imperial measurements, your Memories & more card should be the right size.
- Adhere a second card which is smaller to the front of the first card. I put mine on an angle, you could easily have it straight. You could also add ribbon, pearls, enamel shapes or rhinestones to the card front to add some pizzazz to it.
- Insert is Whisper White cut to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ and is embellished with Washi Tape from the Sweet Soiree Embellishment kit as is the envelope.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…