Using the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper has been so much fun. It’s so very versatile. Today I’m sharing the Recessed Panel Botanical Butterfly which I featured in my Live With Libby on Tuesday last
Recessed Panel Botanical Butterfly
I just love the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper which is available from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure when you spend $90. You spend can be from the:
- Annual Catalogue
- Occasions Catalogue
- Clearance Rak
- or any combination of the above
Tip: Buy the Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Bundle as a bundle now and save 10%
Tip: Stamp the images and then wash over them with Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush to give them a colour wash
Now watch the video to see how this recessed panel card was made
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Tip: Use Rhinestone Basic Jewels in the centre of the butterflies and don’t stamp the bodies
Use Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad for the sentiment to give a crisp look.
Recessed Panel Botanical Butterfly Basics
- Cut your card base of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm
- Cut 1 each of Balmy Blue A4 Cardstock and Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 10.5 cm or 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ and adhere the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper to the card front using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Place one of the card fronts in the landscape position and mark with a pencil at 1.9 m and 2.8 m or 3/4″ and 1 1/8″
- Flip it so it is still in the landscape position and mark at 7.6 m or 3″
- Hold the 2 pieces of card together and use your Stampin’ Trimmer to cut the pieces
- Discard the entre piece and adhere the other pieces together so you have a slight border showing on the inside of each piece
- Adhere to the card front with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- On Whisper White A4 Card Stock and using the Uninked Spectrum Pad which you have previously inked and the Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Bundle stamp and punch out 3 sets of butterflies
- Adhere these to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals then add Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the bodies
Thanks so much for stopping by and spending time on my blog. I really appreciate it.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.