Welcome to another Wednesday Latte Girls Blog Hop with Recessed Panel Card. Thanks so much for stopping by and spending time with us.
Recessed Panel Card
For this card use:
- Cherry Cobbler Dark Stampin’ Blends Marker
- Rich Razzleberry Dark Stampin’ Blends Marker
- Real Red Dark Stampin’ Blends
- Poppy Parade Light Stampin’ Blends Marker
Adhere by placing small dots of Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the silver bits. Align it at the bottom right corner, then align the opposite corner with the left edge of the card.
MoreRecessed Panel Card
Stamp the inside of your card on a piece of Very Vanilla A4 Card Stock which is cut to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
Stamp the same bauble on the Very Vanilla C6 Envelopes
- Very Vanilla A4 Card Stock 29.7 cm x 10.5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Very Vanilla A4 Card Stock 14.85 cm x 10.5 cm or 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ plus a couple of scraps for the images on the front of the card
- Pretty Peacock A4 Cardstock 14.85 cm x 10.5 cm or 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″
- Mercury Glass Designer Acetate 7.5 cm x 15 cm or 3″ x 6″
- Near the top left side, make a mark on the left edge at 1.9 cm or 3/4″ and 2.8 cm or 1 1/8″. On the right side, make a mark at 7.5 cm or 3″ down from the top
- For the top, ‘half’ starts at 1.9 cm or 3/4″ mark on the left edge and cut down to the 7.5 cm or 3″ mark. Trim 0.3 cm or 1/8″ from the top of the Very Vanilla panel
- For the bottom ‘half’ start at the 2.8 cm or 1 1/8″ mark on the left edge and cut diagonally down to the bottom right corner of the panels. Trim 0.3 cm or 1/8″ from the bottom edge of the Very Vanilla piece
- Adhere the pieces together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the card fron using Stampin’ Dimensionals
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Blog Hop Participants
- Libby Dyson – Libby Stampz – YOU ARE HERE
- Leonie Schroder – Stampalatte
- Narelle Fasulo – Simply Stamping With Narelle
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.