Welcome to my blog again today. The Latte Girls have a blog hop with Retiring Favourite Stamp Sets. Make sure you hop along with us and visit each blog. You know we love comments?
Retiring Favourite Stamp Sets
Ok, so those of you who know me, know I love bears (and owls). This stamp set has been used so many times. It’s suitable for the following types of projects:
- thank you
- sending a hug
- and much more
Use it for cards, scrapbook pages, Memories & More. It’s easy to cut out so can also be placed on 3D items such as boxes, calendars etc. The possibilities to use this set are only limited by your imagination.
For this card use:
How to Stamp:
Each image of the bear and the bow in the Baby Bear Photopolymer Stamp Set is numbered. I stamped this image as follows:
Stamp in reverse order for easiest placement. So, stamp image 3 first, then image 2, and lastly image 1.
Stamp these in the same order as listed above and then hand cut the bow using your snips. Place Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back.
The Stamparatus makes this 3 step stamp set very easy to use as your card doesn’t move and you can line up the images easily.
Use the Simply Shammy for quick and easy clean up between ink colours.
Retiring Favourite Stamp Sets Basics
- Cu a card base of Flirty Flamingo A4 Cardstock to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Card Stock A4 Blushing Bride to 14.4 cm x 10 cm and adhere to the piece with the bear stamped on it with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Place Foam Adhesive Strips on the back of the Card Stock A4 Blushing Bride piece also add some Stampin’ Dimensionals to the centre so it doesn’t sag, and adhere it to the card front
- Adhere the card front and card insert with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…