Welcome to my blog. I do appreciate you spending time with me. Today the Latte Girls are inspiring you with projects using the Retiring In Colors.
Whilst we’ll be very sad to see some of these colours retire, we are excited and looking forward to new In Colors for 2019 – 2021.
Tip: Buy your favourite retiring 2017 – 2019 In Color Products now before they’re gone for good. Available only while stocks last or until May 31.
Retiring In Colors
For this card use:
Tip: Watercolor Paper has a right and wrong side. The right side is less textured – it feels smoother than the wrong side.
Wipe over your piece of Watercolor Paper which is cut to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″, with an Embossing Buddy. Stamp the leaf image, 4 times, from Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set in Versamark Pad and sprinkle with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Then heat set using your Heat Tool
Use your ink pad lids as a palette with one of the Aqua Painters to make a colour wash and wash over each leaf in alternating colours, cleaning the brush tip in between. Here (from left to right) I have used:
- Powder Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Fresh Fig Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Tranquil Tide Classic Stampin’ Pad
Retiring In Colors Basics
- Cut a card base from Berry Burst A4 Cardstock to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Adhere the dry Watercolor Paper to the card base using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Stamp the sentiment using Berry Burst Classic Stampin’ Pad on Powder Pink A4 Cardstock. Then punch it out using Tailored Tag Punch. Adhere it to the card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add Basic Adhesive-Backed Sequins where desired to the completed card front
- Cut a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock for the card insert to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ and use Lemon Lime Twist Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp the long floral image onto the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes. Adhere the insert inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
(My apologies, I forgot to photograph the inside of the card and the envelope like I usually do.)
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Blog Hop Participants