Welcome to another Latte Girls Blog Hop and to my blog today. I really appreciate you stopping by. Today I have for you Sale-A-Bration Last Hurrah. Let’s see what projects the team have using Sale-A-Bration products.
For today’s project I have used:
- Frosted Flower Embellishments
- Pearl Basic Jewels
- So Hoppy Together Cling Stamp Set
- Hop Around Framelits Dies
- Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies
Sale-A-Bration Last Hurrah
Click the Banner Below for FREE Products
Add a small strip of the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper black & white diagonal stripe measuring 9 cm x 2.5 cm or 3 1/2″ x 1″
Use Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper for the background and cut it to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
Die cut the sentiment and a frame using the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies.
Tip: If you can’t squeeze ink into the lid of the pad to use as a palette, use Clear Block A for your palette by just placing it on your ink pad and then use you one of the Aqua Painters to pick up a bit of ink
Sale-A-Bration Last Hurrah Basics
- Cut a card base of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Add the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Slip the sentiment under the frame and adhere with Liquid Multipurpose Glue and then add a Stampin’ Dimensionals to the other end
- Adhere the frame with Foam Adhesive Strips
- Add the frogs using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Place Frosted Flower Embellishments where desired and then add Pearl Basic Jewels to the centres
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″. Adhere a strip of Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper to it and to the flap of the Whisper White C6 Envelopes and adhere with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…