It’s getting so close to Christmas and sometimes you need a quick to make an item for a gift. Today’s post is a Santa Treat Box which will fit a Mint Patty in it. Do you remember those?
Santa Treat Box
The tools used for this project were:
- 1/2″ (1.3 Cm) Circle Punch
- 3/4″ (1.9 Cm) Circle Punch
- Layering Circles Dies
- Paper Trimmer
- Bone Folder
Now watch the video to see how this box is made. Don’t forget to buy some Mint Patties from the supermarket.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Adhesives used for this project were:
More Santa Treat Box
- Measure your item as shown in the video
- Don’t forget to add a bit so you can close your box
- Make sure all your score lines are well burnished with your Bone Folder
The colours used for this project were:
- Real Red A4 Card Stock for the box, nose and hat
- Basic Black A4 Card Stock for the eyes
- Card Stock A4 Blushing Bride for the cheeks
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock for the face, beard, base of the hat and the ball on the hat tip
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…