I have another scrapbook layout for you today where I have again used the Swirly Bird Thinlit Dies. The best part about this Scrapbook Camp Layout is I was able to use my Take Your Pick Tool.
Scrapbook Camp Layout
Use your Big Shot to die cut the Thinlit Dies. Add some adhesive to the wider parts of the die cut. Place it on your layout and use your Take Your Pick Tool to adjust its position. Use either the spatula or paper piercer ends to hold the second die cut in place. Adhere this piece to the page
Scrapbook Camp Layout Basics
- Basic Black card is 12″ x 12″ or 30.5 cm x 30.5 cm
- Cut the Tranquil Textured designer Series paper to 11 1/2″ x 11 1/2″ or 28.8 cm x 28.8 cm and adhere to the Basic Black base
- Die cut 2 of the wave type thinlit dies in Basic Black and adhere to the Designer Series paper where desired
- Cut 3 Basic Black mats 6 1/8″ x 4 1/8″ or 15.3 cm x 10.3 cm and adhere 2 of your photos
- Adhere the 3rd piece of Basic Black portrait style and then add the photo at a slight angle
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the pieces to the layout
- Add journaling with a Journaling Pen
I do my own journaling however, you could:
- Stamp a sentiment and date
- Print your journaling from your computer & printer
- Use a tape machine to print out your journaling
What You Will Need
- Dies – Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies
- Journaling – Journaling Pens
- Paper – Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper, Basic Black 12″ X 12″ Card Stock (retired) and Basic Black A4 Card Stock
- Tools – Take Your Pick, Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform
- Adhesive – Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.