Welcome to another Blog Hop with Scrapbooking Global. I’m so pleased you could stop by today and see what we have for you. Don’t forget to visit all the blogs in the hop for the Scrapbooking Global April Blog Hop with a theme of Flowers or Spring.
Here in Australia we’re in Autumn and I love the cooler weather, how about you? What’s your favourite season?
If you have arrived here in order, you have come from the very talented Sharni Haines. Wasn’t her page just gorgeous?
This page features the following retiring products:
- Forever Lovely Photopolymer Bundle – the bundle is retiring so get it now and save 10%
- Letters For You Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Large Letters Framelits Dies
- All My Love 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper
- Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
Scrapbooking Global April Blog Hop
Use the large flower from Forever Lovely Photopolymer Stamp Set and stamp on Whisper White A4 Card Stock with full strength Blushing Bride Classic Stampin’ Pad and stamp off with Flirty Flamingo Classic Stampin’ Pad.
Use the large flower from the Lovely Flowers Edgelits Dies to die cut it out 3 times. Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock, Flirty Flamingo A4 Cardstock and Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock cut to12.7cmx4.7cmor5″x17/8″.You will also need 3 pieces of Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets cut to the same measurement.
- Adhere the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets to each piece of card
- Die cut each piece of card and then fussy cut the un-cut edge
- Remove the backing from the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets
- Layer each element so it is a little offset from the previous one
- Place some of your already cut leaves under this piece using Glue Dots to hold them in place.
Stamp the letters for your title on Whisper White A4 Card Stock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad and the Letters For You Photopolymer Stamp Set. Then die cut the letters using Large Letters Framelits Dies.
Adhere the Vellum piece to the page using Glue Dots
Scrapbooking Global April Blog Hop Basics
- Use a piece of Whisper White 12″ X 12″ Card Stock for the base of your layout
- Cut All My Love 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Designer Series Paper as follows – 25 cm x 25 cm or 10″ x 10″; 23 cm x 17.5 cm or 9″ x 7″and 24 cm x 15.2 cm or 9 1/2″ x 6″
- Use a piece of Whisper White A4 Card Stock measuring 16.5 cm x 11 cm or 6 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ and a piece of Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock 15.3 cm x10.3 cm or61/8″x41/8″ to mat your photo
- Adhere the layers using Liquid Multipurpose Glue and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals and Glue Dots for the flowers and leaves.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
You’re off to the inspirational Mariejosée Gagnon now. I’m sure you’ll love her project and make sure to visit all the blogs in the hop, please. We love comments too, so make sure you leave some love along the way.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Also, check out the Clearance Rack which has just been updated
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.