Welcome to another great Stampin’ Up! Scrapbooking Blog Hop with Scrapbooking Global March 2019 Blog Hop. I’m sure you will be inspired by the projects in this hop.
If you have arrived here in order, you have come from the lovely and very talented Jenn Charles. If you have started here, scroll down to see a list of all the participants.
Scrapbooking Global March 2019 Blog Hop
This was such a fun page to make. Lots of different products used. It features:
- Embossing Paste
- Brusho Crystal Colour
- Copper Metallic Thread
- Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack – FREE Sale-A-Bration product
- Butterfly Elements – FREE Sale-A-Bration product
Tip: Don’t worry about how the Embossing Paste turns out, too much. You can always cover messy bits with card or other elements
Use Whisper White 12″ X 12″ Card Stock as your base and then add layers
Tip: Have some paper towel or similar handy for masking or cleaning
Tip: Place all the items you used with the Embossing Paste in some cool water for quick and easy cleanup
Tip: When using Dynamic Textured Impressions Folders use a Stampin’ Spritzer with water in it to lightly spray the card before running it through the Big Shot.
Now watch the video to see how I made this page.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Tip: Adhere the flowers and other elements with Glue Dots if you don’t have a photo to put on your layout straight away. Make sure you place them so you can lift the elements up to pop the photo under them.
Scrapbooking Global March 2019 Blog Hop Basics
- Layout base is Whisper White 12″ X 12″ Card Stock
- Cut Card Stock A4 Smoky Slate to 22.6 cm x 21.1 cm or 8 7/8″ x 8 1/4″
- Cut Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper to 20 cm x 17.6 cm or 7 7/8″ x 6 7/8″
- Basic Black A4 Card Stock for the photo mat measures and for the mat for the embossing is cut to 15.5 cm x 10.5 cm or 6 1/8″ x 4 1/8″
- Die cut the flowers you stamped and some leaves from White Vellum A4 Card Stock using the Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies
Tip: When stamp sets and dies appear in a catalogue as a bundle, buy the bundle as you save 10% on full retail. Bundles are only offered in the catalogue you first see them in. Even if they are a carried over product, they won’t continue to be bundled
- Cut a length of Copper Metallic Thread and wind it around your fingers to create a bit of a messy loop
- Adhere elements to the page using Glue Dots
- Tie a bow from the Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack and adhere it and the butterfly from Butterfly Elements with Stampin’ Dimensionals
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Now hop on over to the lovely Liz Yuille to see her inspirational mixed media project.