Welcome to another Blog Hop and this time I’m hopping with Scrapbooking Global Masculine Blog Hop. Thanks so much for taking the time to spend with me today. Make sure you check out all the blogs in the hop and leave some comment love as you hop around.
Scrapbooking Global Masculine Blog Hop
Use these 2019 – 2020 new products from June 4:
As soon as I saw this suite at OnStage Live Auckland 2019, I knew I had to have it. I have had this photo in the back of my mind for these papers, for quite some time. Bob and I travelled around New Zealand in November 2018. I took a ton of photos, as one does. I have ‘pocket’ scrapbooked many with journaling to come. Some special photos I leave to do full pages of. Usually, each new place we visited gets an introductory full page of its own. That’s how this page came about.
We went for a delightful cruise on Auckland harbour which is where the above photo was taken. I’ve used strips of coordinating colours with the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper, across the page.
- Balmy Blue A4 Cardstock
- Night Of Navy A4 Card Stock
- Basic Black A4 Card Stock
- Mossy Meadow A4 Cardstock
- Soft Suede A4 Card Stock
Scrapbooking Global Masculine Blog Hop Basics
- Use Whisper White 12″ X 12″ Card Stock as the base for the page
- Trim about 2 cm or 3/4″ off two opposing sides of the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper
- Adhere the compass and wheel alternately using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Place the anchors on the page and adhere with Liquid Multipurpose Glue but do not adhere around the top of the anchor
- With the anchors glued down, carefully lift the top and push through the Night Of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine and place a Glue Dots under it to ensure it stays in place.
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.