Welcome to the Scrapbooking Global September 2018 Blog Hop. I’m a first time participant in this hop and I’m sure you’ll be inspired by all the creativity shared. Make sure you hop along with us.
Scrapbooking Global September 2018 Blog Hop
Combine Gray Granite with Mango Melody on the Blueberry Bushel background from the best Route Designer Series paper, to design a scrapbook page. Look for dies which may complement the theme, so here I have used the Swirly Bird Thinlit Dies.
Tip: If you need to join some elements, cover the join with photos or other elements which work with your page
Tip: Use elements from your dies to do your journaling. Here I have used the centre of one of the dies for my journaling.
Use a cardstock which coordinates with your designer Series paper. I’ve used mango melody (although the sunshine on the layout when taking the photo, makes it look like Pineapple punch).
Scrapbooking Global September 2018 Blog Hop Basics:
- Use 12″ x 12″ or 30.5 cm x 30.5 cm Whisper White card for the backing card
- Cut the Best Route Designer Series paper to 11 1/2″ x 11 1/2″ or 28.8 cm x 28.8 cm
- Cut 2 photo mats in Mango Melody to 6 1/8″ x 4 1/8″ or 15.3 cm x 10.3 cm
- Adhere both the Designer Series paper and photo mats to the card
- Die cut the elements needed from the ASwirly Bird Thinlit Dies and adhere where desired
- Adhere the final photo and the rest of the elements
- Create you chalkboard by cutting a rectangle to size and then cutting ‘legs’ from the bottom
- Add your ‘chalkboard’ with journaling and wipe over it with an Embossing Buddy to make it look ‘chalky’
- Add the Best Route Enamel Shapes where desired.
I tried to replicate the chalkboard notice near this giant dolphin in Huskisson. I’ve used some Gray Granite and the coordinating Stampin’ Write Marker to make the chalkboard. Add black cardstock and write on it with a White Stampin’ Chalk Marker. I coloured over some of the chalk marker with Watercolor pencils. This chalkboard is also part of my journaling.
Tip: Use your Take Your Pick Tool to place your Best Route Enamel Shapes
What You Will Need:
- Embellishments – Best Route Enamel Shapes
- Dies – Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies
- Ink & Markers – Gray Granite Classic Stampin’ Pad, Watercolor Pencils, White Stampin Chalk Marker, Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers and Journaling Pens
- Paper – Best Route Designer Series Paper, Gray Granite A4 Cardstock, Mango Melody A4 Cardstock, Basic Black A4 Card Stock and Whisper White 12″ X 12″ Card Stock
- Tools – Embossing Buddy, Sponge Daubers, Big Shot and Big Shot Magnetic Platform
- Adhesive – Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Up next is the wonderful Candy Ford. I am sure you will be inspired by their creativity. A full list of participants appears below
Blog Hop Participants
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.