Welcome to the monthly Stampin’ Dreams Blog Hop. This month’s theme is 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek. You are currently visiting Libby Dyson from Libby Stampz, Australia. I hope you enjoy my project for SDBH Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek.
My project is a CASE of the 2019 – 2020 Annual Catalogue.
I seem to have been sharing a few masculine type projects this week and here’s another project showing products from the upcoming Annual Catalogue which goes live on June 4.
SDBH Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek
Use the Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder for a card front of Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock cut to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″. Then use your Paper Snips Scissors to distress the edges.
SDBH Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek Basics
- Cut a card base from Crumb Cake A4 Card Stock to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Use one of the Aqua Painters and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Pad, Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad and Cajun Craze Classic Stampin’ Pad to add a wash of colour where needed.
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Ink up the image from A Good Man Cling Stamp Set in Crumb Cake Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Place the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes next to each other and stamp the image, so there is half on each piece.
- Adhere the embossed and trimmed Magnolia Lane Cork Embellishments to the card front using Glue Dots
- Adhere all pieces using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…