Well, I’m back. After my wonderful holiday in New Zealand, I had a busy weekend with family and then fell ill. This resulted in a stay in hospital with a fairly long recuperation period. I’m slowly getting back into things and have a card for you today which uses gold and Dashing Deer Clear-Mount Bundle. I’ve called it SeasonalThinking Of You.
Don’t forget the Year End Close Out Sale on now.
Seasonal Thinking Of You
Tip: Look at all your supplies and use them to add variety and interest to your cards.
Here I have combined the Dashing Deer Clear-Mount Bundle, Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and In The Woods Framelits Dies. Use other elements to add depth and glimmer such as the Gold Metallic Thread and Metallic Pearls.
Tip: Match your products for a clean and simple look
Tip: Use one of the images from the front of your card to the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
Seasonal Thinking Of You Basics
- Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Gold Foil Sheets to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″ and adhere to card base with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Cut another layer of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.4 cm x 9 cm or 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″.Run this through the Big Shot using the Big Shot Platform and Softly Falling Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Adhere this to the card front using Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
- Using your Embossing Buddy wipe over some Whisper White A4 Card Stock and stamp with Versamark Pad 2 deers and the sentiment. Sprinkle Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder over the deer and heat set with your Heat Tool.
More Seasonal Thinking Of You Basics
- Using the Big Shot and the Big Shot Magnetic Platform die cut the deers and one of the trees from In The Woods Framelits Dies
- Add Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the deers and use Liquid Multipurpose Glue to adhere the tree to the card front.
- Punch the sentiment out with the Everyday Label Punch and add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back
- Add Gold Metallic Thread to the back of the sentiment and then adhere to the front of the card.
- Add some Metallic Pearls to the tree
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x .5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Stamp a deer on the card insert using Versamark Pad. Sprinkle Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder over the deer and heat set with your Heat Tool. Do the same on the Whisper White C6 Envelopes.
- Adhere the card insert inside the card using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.