Thanks for your time today with my Edited Facebook Live Replay. I have a Self Closing Treat Box for you which is quick and easy to make and would hold quite a few goodies.
Self Closing Treat Box
For these projects use:
- Toile Christmas Bundle
- Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper
- Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots
- Real Red 1″ (2.5 Cm) Ruched Ribbon
Add some of the Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots to the front of the box
Now watch the video to see how I made it. As always, come up with your own version which suits your purposes.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
More Self Closing Treat Box
Tip: Use Tear & Tape Adhesive to adhere this box together. I find this to be the best adhesive as it lasts
- Cut Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper to 14.5 cm x 21.5 cm or 5 3/4″ x 8 1/2″
- Score with the short side at the top of your scoring tool ay 2.5 cm and 11.9 cm or 1″ and 4 3/4″
- Score with the long side at the top of your scoring tool only to the 2.5 cm or 1″ score line at the bottom of the box at 5 cm, 10 cm, 15 cm and 20 cm or 2″, 4″, 6″ and 8″
- Adhere the sides and the base using Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Stamp your sentiment and adhere using Stampin’ Dimensionals
SPECIAL FOR MY Stampin’ Up! Birthday Month to Oct. 30 2019
Email me – libby@libbystampz or message me for this deal. Australian Residents only
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.