Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog today. It’s time for September Stamp N Hop with a Stamp Set or D.S.P. I have decided to combine both in my post today.
If you’re hopping in order you have come from Terry Montgomery. I feel you must have been inspired to create by now.
For this card use:
September Stamp N Hop
Stamp your images before adhering them to Night Of Navy A4 Card Stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Use Night Of Navy Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp the images and sentiment from Sailing Home Bundle as follows:
- sailboat which you then need to die cut and add Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back
- sentiment on the inside of the card
Tip: Stamp the compass on some scrap paper and use a sharpie or similar to place a dot on the sponge part of the stamp to indicate North (N) so you always get it stamped correctly
Tip: If you have too much Night Of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine after tying it off, tie a couple of overhand knots in the rest, so it’s not wasted. On this card, it looks like it’s part of sailing
Now watch the Live With Libby Replay, to see how I made this card.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
More September Stamp N Hop
- Cut Soft Suede A4 Card Stock to 14.85 cm x 15.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 6 1/2″
- Score and fold the Soft Suede A4 Card Stock at 5.3 cm or 2″
- Use Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock for the card insert and cut to 14.4 cm x 20 cm
- Cut (2) Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock layers to 6.5 cm x 7.5 cm or 2 1/2″ x 3″
- Use Night Of Navy A4 Card Stock for layers and cut to (2) 7 cm x 8 cm or 2 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Cut Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper to 5 cm x 14.4 cm or 2″ x 6″
WANT TO MAKE THIS? YOU CAN!
Click any link below to SHOP supplies for this project or find product details.
Apply the current Hostess Code when placing orders up to $250
ALSO, EARN SHOPPING REWARDS FROM ME!
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Blog Hop Participants
- Laura Mackie UK
- Sandra Herzog (AT)
- Mo Rootes (UK)
- Narelle Fasulo (Australia) –
- Pia Gerhardt (GER)
- Vickie Kello (AUS)
- Linda Handford (UK)
- Jenn Charles (USA)
- Anastasia Radloff (USA)
- Tracy Marie Lewis (USA)
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin (AUS)
- Annette Elias- De Kijkkast (NL)
- Terry Montgomery (CAN)
- Libby Dyson – Libby Stampz, Australia – YOU ARE HERE
- Stacey Marsh UK
- Annette Ball
- Sandra Roberts (UK)