Welcome to my blog again today. I do appreciate you spending time with me. Today I have Set Sail for you. I did record a video on how to make this card but the gremlins took over and it didn’t record properly. I’ll try again soon.
Use these products which will be available from June 4:
- Sailing Home Bundle
- Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper
- Sail Away Trinkets
- Rococo Rose 1/2″ (1.3 Cm) Scalloped Linen Ribbon
Use the Layering Circle Framelits Dies to die cut a mask from a post-it note. Place it on the card front of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock and mask off around the post-it note, removing the circle to colour the setting sun.
Use Sponge Brayers and ink them up with the following colours, rolling across your work until you’re happy with the effect:
- Rococo Rose Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Mango Melody Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad
Replace the circle inside the mask and remove the rest of the masks. Use different Sponge Brayers to ink up the sea and sky in:
Set Sail Basics
- Cut a card base of Rococo Rose A4 Cardstock to 21 cm x 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper to 7.5 c, x 10 cm or 4″ x 2 3/4″
- Adhere the Rococo Rose 1/2″ (1.3 Cm) Scalloped Linen Ribbon around the top of the Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper . Then adhere this piece to the card base using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Stamp the larger ship and sentiment from Sailing Home Bundle in Versamark Pad and sprinkle with Black Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Then heat set using your Heat Tool
- Use one of the Blender Pens to colour the sails in Rococo Rose Classic Stampin’ Pad and in between the sails in Calypso Coral Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Die cut both pieces and add Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the backs and adhere to the card front
- Cut a card insert from Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″.
- Use Rococo Rose Classic Stampin’ Pad to stamp the small sailing boat from Sailing Home Bundle on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhere the card insert using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Add a Sail Away Trinkets with Glue Dots
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…