Welcome to this month’s HeartKids Blog Hop with Show Your Heart Blog Hop Jan. If you’re hopping in sequence then you have landed here from the lovely Tatiana Tobin whose projects are always inspiring. Don’t you agree?
Show Your Heart Blog Hop Jan
This project takes us back to when the Annual Catalogue launched and all of the wonderful projects possible with the Share What You Love Suite. Check it out HERE
For this card, I used the Soft Sayings Card Kit and Love What You Do Photopolymer Stamp Set. The inks I used Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Pad, Mint Macaron Classic Stampin’ Pad, Grapefruit Grove Classic Stampin’ Pad, Balmy Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad and Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad.
Tip: When you buy a kit, you often receive or buy the coordinating stamp set. Make sure you utilise the stamp set in all your other paper craft projects
Use the elements from the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit to add interest and dimension to your card.
Tip: Sponge Daubers are great for colouring. Make sure you remember to use them
Tip: Ink up your Sponge Daubers and then use scrap paper to remove some of the ink. Light pressure is best. You can always add colour.
Tip: Use embellishments to hide areas which may have too much colour.
HeartKids is the only charity focused on funding the research, information and care that provide constant support for children, families and adults from diagnosis all the way throughout their life journey with CHD.
Show Your Heart Blog Hop Jan Basics
- Cut your card base of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1 /2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Spritz with water using Stampin’ Spritzer.
- Run through the Big Shot using the Big Shot Platform and the Lovely Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Tip: Lightly spritzing one side of the card before running it through the Big Shot with a Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder, helps prevent creasing and warping of your card. It softens the fibres and allows a better image impression.
- Colour the image using Sponge Daubers then place Foam Adhesive Strips along all sides and a bit in the middle
- Cut a Pearlized Doilies in half and add a couple of Glue Dots on the back and adhere to the card lining up the edge of the cut doily with the edge of the card
- Cut 2 small pieces of Rich Razzleberry 1/4″ (6.4 Mm) Velvet Ribbon and adhere over the Pearlized Doilies with Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Use a tag, metal button, small paper clip and Baker’s Twine from the Share What You Love Embellishment Kit to create your tag.
- Stamp your sentiment on the tag using the stamp set from the Soft Sayings Card Kit and Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back and adhere to the card where desired.
- Cut a card insert of Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Use Mint Macaron Classic Stampin’ Pad and an image from Love What You Do Photopolymer Stamp Set on the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
- Adhere the card insert inside the card with Liquid Multipurpose Glue`
Thanks so much for stopping by and spending time on my blog. I really appreciate it.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
I hope you enjoyed this project. Now you’re off to the delightful Priscilla Gunton. Have fun hopping.
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.
Request your copy of the 2019 Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Brochures HERE