Today I have some more Simple Stamping with Simple Colouring Lovely Lattice. Two stamps, one ink pad, a bit of Designer Series Paper, some ribbon and some sparkle give you a quick and easy card with some colouring therapy thrown in.
You could stamp a number of these card fronts and colour as time permits and sit down and put them all together at one sitting. Make them for many different occasions.
Simple Colouring Lovely Lattice
I just love the Lovely Lattice Cling Stamp Set which is available from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure when you spend $90. You spend can be from the:
- Annual Catalogue
- Occasions Catalogue
- Clearance Rak
- or any combination of the above
- Old Olive
- Granny Apple Green
- Night of Navy
- Balmy Blue
- Crushed Curry
- Daffodil Delight
Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ for the card insert. Add a strip of Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper to the card insert. Then add some Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper using Liquid Multipurpose Glue to the flap of the Whisper White C6 Envelopes
Tip: If your card front is a little narrow, make it the correct width by adding Designer Series Paper
Simple Colouring Lovely Lattice Basics
- Cut Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to 14.9 cm x 21 cm or 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Score and fold at 10.5 cm or 4 1/4″
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Stamp the image from Lovely Lattice Cling Stamp Set and a sentiment from Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Colour the flowers as desired with Watercolor Pencils
- Add a strip of Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper to the side of the front panel and trim to size
- Add some Organdy Ribbon Combo Pack, adhere on the back of the front panel with Tear & Tape Adhesive. Then tie a multiloop bow and adhere with Glue Dots.
- Adhere the front panel to the card base with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Add some Clear Faceted Gems where desired
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.