Welcome to another Kylie’s Demonstrator Training Blog HHop where we have International Demonstrators inspiring you with projects. Today I have a very easy card for you. However, I think it looks like a WOW card. Simple Stamping Lovely Lattice shares with you just one stamp and one ink.
Simple Stamping Lovely Lattice
Tip: Choose a stamp, Lovely Lattice Cling Stamp Set, and a colour or tone, Basic Black A4 Card Stock and Whisper White A4 Card Stock and just stamp. Choose one of the colours or tones to stamp with, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad.
I really should try to sleep when I’m supposed to but I came up with this idea in bed the other night and thought I should share it with you.
Tip: Add layers of colour or tone to create interest
Don’t forget to join me for a few laughs and some stamping, today at 12 noon, Sydney Australia time on my Facebook Business Page. Click the link or the banner above to take you there.
Use the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies to add a bit of interest to your card.
Tip: Stamp a simple sentiment to finish off your card in the same tone or colour. My sentiment comes from the Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set.
I just love the Lovely Lattice Cling Stamp Set which is available from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure when you spend $90. You spend can be from the:
- Annual Catalogue
- Occasions Catalogue
- Clearance Rak
- or any combination of the above
Simple Stamping Lovely Lattice Basics
- Cut a card base of Basic Black A4 Card Stock to 29.7 cm x 10.5 cm and 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″ and 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Score and fold the larger piece at 14.9 cm or 5 1/2″
- Cut Whisper White A4 Card Stock to 14.4 cm x 10 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″ and 13.4 cm x 9 cm or 4 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ (for image and sentiment) and 13.5 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″ (for card insert)
- Stamp image from Lovely Lattice Cling Stamp Set and the sentiment from Butterfly Gala Photopolymer Stamp Set with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
- Die cut the image layer with Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies
- Adhere all layers with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Stamp the card insert and the Whisper White C6 Envelopes with the flower image in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.