Welcome to another Simple Stamping Techniques – Easel Card Blog Hop. This type of card is so much easier than it looks and the Design Team will inspire you with their projects using this technique.
Simple Stamping Techniques – Easel Card
For this card use the following soon to retire products:
Whilst the Watercolor Paper is retiring, there will be a new one in the 2019 – 202 0 Annual Catalogue.
Ink splattering with one of your Aqua Painters is a fun technique to add to any card
Die cut it out using the label die from Petals & More Thinlits Dies. Also, die cut a piece in Purple Posy for the back of the sentiment.
Now you can watch the video to see how I made the easel cards for today.
Did you give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel?
Thank you for your support, I do appreciate it.
Rococo Rose Easel Card
Use the following retiring products for this card:
Use a Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush to give some glitter effects to your image.
Cut the coloured card stock tag in half lengthways and adhere it to the back of the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere to the card so it holds the ‘easel’ part of the card up.
When folded flat, this card will easily fit inside a Whisper White C6 Envelopes for mailing or giving.
Soon to retire tools used with these cards:
Simple Stamping Techniques – Easel Card Basics
- Cut a card base of Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock to 29 cm x 10.5 cm or 11″ x 4 1/4″
- Score and fold at 14.85 cm or 5 1/2″; flip and score and fold at 7.4 cm or 2 3/4″. Burnish score lines well with your Bone Folder
- Cut coloured cardstock to 10 cm x 14.4 cm or 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Measure a piece of Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock to 13.9 cm x 9.5 cm or 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Cut Watercolor Paper to 10.5 cm x 3.1 cm and 10.5 cm x 2.5 cm or 4 1/4″ x 1 1/4″ and 4 1/4″ x 1″
- Follow the instructions in the video for stamping and water colouring.
- Adhere the front card panels together using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Adhere the card stock panel (with stamped image) onto the very front piece which measures 7.4 cm x 10.5 cm or 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″ with Liquid Multipurpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you come back again soon to see what else I have to share.
Remember, your creativeness is only limited by your imagination. Keep smiling and until next we share…
Blog Hop Participants
- Ann Craig – Australia
- Libby Dyson – Australia, Libby Stampz – YOU ARE HERE
- Leonie Schroder – Australia
- Delys Cram – New Zealand
- Narelle Fasulo – Australia
- Heike Vass – Germany
- Tamra Davis – USA
Buy the products used in this project and many more Stampin’ Up! Products in my Online Store now.
All Retiring 3rd June, or while stocks last